Hälsa Wellbeing Ltd is a Nationwide Company and we have a large client base across the UK. We are looking to increase our team of Therapists and Wellbeing Advisors so please contact us if you are interested in working for us.
Complementary Therapists should have:
- A recognised qualification in Seated Acupressure Massage/On-site Chair Massage
- A recognised qualification in Anatomy and Physiology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A recognised qualification in Indian Head Massage
- A recognised qualification in Body/Thai/Deep Tissue/Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- A recognised qualification in Reiki and/or Healing
- A recognised qualification in Myofascial Release Techniques
- Experience of working within the corporate sector
- Experience of working within hospitals/clinics
A good level of experience is required and full support will be given to successful candidates.
A keen interest in wellbeing initiatives and a compassionate nature is essential.
If you are interested in learning more about us and the roles we are looking for, please send a current CV and personal summary to: